BBTLS1EPHAL – Special Halloween Episode Board to Death

episodebanner_hal.png

Written by Rachel Ruzzo

Stepping back in time Buffy Between the Lines brings you a special minisode (mini episode) that takes place between Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 5 episodes “No Place Like Home” and “Family”. While the Scoobies hang watching Halloween movies Dawn joins her friends Janice and Melinda at a Halloween party. Leave it to Dawn to make the party an extra special guest.

Intro by Andy from the Andy Cast.
Promo from Scott Sigler’s Nocturnal.

Our cast for this episode included:

Gwendolyn Jensen-Woodard as the Announcer
Kim Butler as Buffy
Barbara Jungbauer as Joyce
MadxScientistx as Willow
Cliss (NegraDeAguas) as Tara
Brian Brown as Giles
Chris O as Xander
Tabitha Grace Smith as Anya
Nick Edwards as Spike
Tasha as Dawn
Rachel Ruzzo as Janice Penshaw
Clay Robenson as Guy 1

Special thanks to our podcasting guests
Including Fred and Bob Cadenhead from the Mostly News Podcast; and Nikolai and Caleb from the Dancing with Elephants podcast who played the trick or treaters

John Blosser from Firefly Talk who played Guy 2.
Miranda Thomas from Firefly Talk and the 9th a Heroes Cast played Melinda.
Jen Tucker from Tucker Tales who played Girl 1.
And Naomi Starsiak from Firefly Talk who played Girl 2.

1. Lannie Ree says:

HeHe Halloweeny goodness!
    But ummm did Tabz sayEp 3 was in two week? 🙁

2. Amberholic says:

Halloween goodness!! I can’t tell you how happy i was to find this! I was wondering if you guys were going to be doing any special holiday shows and to my extreme pleasure you did! Thanks so much. This episode was very well written and well acted! All the actors and writers involved in this project are phenomenal!

Love the Halloween episode. Thank you for all the hard work. I love this project and I am definitely looking forward to episode 3 in 2 weeks. GRRR ARRGH 2 weeks is so far away!

4. Daniel says:

I just had to give everybody who’s working on this a proper thank you for helping to keep the fandom alive and giving the fans something new and exciting to look forward to. I’m glad there are still people who care about this show as much as when the series ended back in ’03. The actors are all amazing, the writing is excellent, and it’s easy to see that everyone involved loves what they are doing and because of that, it makes it even more enjoyable to listen. I loved the halloween episode! It was very funny and I could really picture it as having been an actual event that happened on the show. Once again, kudos all around to everybody involved.

5. Peter says:

Another two weeks for episode 3. 🙁

That aside, this episode was a pretty good bonus episode. How could two weeks of BBTL in a row be bad?

For your information I believe Anya says sex 4 times and boinking once in this episode. 😉

6. Cat says:

Very cute ep. Great job guys.

7. David says:

I`m really enjoying this series. Thank you, and well done to all of you.
    Alas, unlike the others, this episode won`t download and its no longer on itunes.

8. tow says:

Excellent episode! The voices are all getting much better. I’ve especially noticed a remarkable improvement in Willow.
    And Xander, Tara, and especially Dawn are all excellent.