BBTLS1EP009 – A Dish Served Cold

episodebanner009.png

by Alyrenee Greaves

Anya faces the wrath of a woman she cursed in the 1700’s and finds out the perils of buying things off of ebay. Meanwhile Dawn, feeling unwanted by the scoobies who are busy doing other things, runs into Javert.

Intro by JuleSong from the Big Damn Chefs Cookbook and Can’t Take the Sky Radio.

Promos from Dancing with Elephants & SOBcon

1. Spike Lover says:

I love this episode! I just got done listening to it and I’m replaying it now! I can’t believe the ending!

2. Alyrenee says:

Wow, this turned out so well! Thanks for all your hard work guys!

3. Laura says:

Awww such a great episode as always. Yay for hearing the mention of Candyce always a pleasure. Im nut sure what a favorite was in this episode it like them all was put together so greatly. Lets just say yay for the buffybot. She can always make me smile no matter what mood im in. Love hearing what she has to say to whatever anyone says to her. Shes her own character and its been so great seeing her develop into something bigger. Yay Buffybot!

Loved the Alyrenee voice that could be heard throughout this episode. The Story and technical work were great as usual but there was something there that had a little Undead America running through it, ad who better to tackle the e-bay episode. Great work all and I can’t wait for more

5. suziq says:

LOVED IT!

6. spikez_tart says:

Great episode everyone, but the actors mispronounced ALL the jewish words.

7. SamiSkye says:

XD Oh goodness, this was absolutely fantastic. I loved the nod to the Monty Python Funny Walk skit. I cannot say this enough, Anya, Dawn, Spike, and Xander….-spot on-. Incredible! You guys keep doing what you’re doing ^^