BBtLS1APRIL – It’ll Never Happen in Sunnydale

episodebanner_april.png

by Tabitha Grace Smith

Feeling guilty for pushing Dawn off the tower, Buffy finds solace in the one person who understands how she feels. Or is it just the one person who looks good on everyone? Only time, a bit of insanity and a couple spells going wonky can tell. Oh yeah, Angel shows up too.

Special thanks to FanficRants on LiveJournal.

Promos for Moron Life.

1. Clay "Angelus" Robeson says:

I feel so dirty…

2. Rachel says:

You are dirty, Clay.

I think I may have ODed on all this wonderful crack.

3. sevendeadlyfun says:

Freaking awesome! Crack radio? Waaay better than crack fic… 🙂

4. Lupe says:

This was great! It was absolutely hilarious and all the badfic references were great. I loved the fandom references. This was a great episode!

5. suziq says:

This made me laugh soooo hard!!!!! It was great!!!!! Great job!!

6. Peter 'userpjx' Wilson says:

I just listened to it. Holy crap, it’s so awesome! The Mary Sue part was the best… or maybe Angel’s call to Joss. It all rocked! 😀

7. William W says:

Really good. I only had to pause about 4 or 5 times to let the laugh/coughing spells clear. My brain hurts a little bit, but in a good way.

8. Brandy says:

Wow, this was really fun! Can’t wait till the next April Fools episode . . .

9. Carlyn says:

This was so hilarious! Giles’s song at the end made me an inch away from breaking something from laughing so hard. Anya’s money bra was pretty hilarious though. . .

10. spikez_tart says:

Loved the call to Joss, Mary Sue and everyone having sex with Spike. Great!

11. Kay8abc says:

I could not stop laughing. Seriously, I laughed so hard I choked on the food I was eating. However, I do have one question, that song that plays in the background, that goes like, “I watched her stand there and smile at my world which was now nothing more than unholy ground i walk the streets though I could not live there shadow not cast and a soul never found and every day its always the end of the world”. Please help me find it. Anyone who knows send it to my email account, Kay8abc@live.co.uk.
    Thanks.