BBtLS2Ep001 – Proceed as Planned

Proceed as Planned
by Tabitha Grace Smith

Buffy heads out of Sunnydale and on her trip to LA meets a very strange girl. Xander, Willow and Oz have to deal with Sunnydale High without Buffy. Dru wakes up as Spike makes his way to South America. Can the scoobies survive life being *gasp* normal?

Intro: P.G. Holyfield – Murder at Avedon Hill

Promos:
Sonitotum
Let’s Talk Joss

1. Melia says:

Hurray Season 2!!!

2. Laura K says:

YAY WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!! and Welcome new people!!!

First I gotta say I like the voice of our announcer you rock yay you!.

So glad to hear that amazing theme song once again!. So much awesome.

What a great episode to return with. Everyone did fantastic, though I wasn’t expecting anything less!. Its so great to be able to keep the buffy-verse alive.

I could rant on about how well everyone did, I could say how amazing the writers are and everyone behind the scenes for all the work they have done but we all know this from season 1, and if you have not heard season 1 dear lord you need to get those priorites straight.

Looking forward to the brand new season!

3. worldofhiglet says:

Great to have you back! I listened via your RSS and it took me right back into the Buffyverse. And I loved the new characters you brought in – really fantastic! 🙂

seriously I am so glad to see BBTL back, ahh how I have missed episodes… I just got back from a non wi-fi vacation and episode 1 landed in my podcatcher. I did a little squee in the most manly way one can squee, it is fantastic to to see everyone back I couldn’t be happier

5. Liz says:

I know I got to listen to this before it got all spiffed-up, but I enjoyed it even more this time, and not just because of the fantastic music and effects. I re-listened to all the episodes before today, and I can truly say that the principle actors know their characters, especially now. And of course, I’m loving the new characters already 🙂 Last season was fantastic, but I have even higher hopes for this year. And that’s a good thing.

Keep doing what you’re doing, everyone. Even after all this time, I’m still impressed by how incredible this project is.

P.S. Stand-out performances by Willow and Andrew, I must say 😉

6. Irrel says:

I’m so excited to listen to this! *check* *still downloading* Darn my slow internet! Well, I’m sure it’ll be fantastic =D

7. Rachel W says:

Wow! This episode was awesome! You guys just keep getting better! And actually, I like this theme song better than the one in the actual show! 😀

All of the voices are wonderful, especially Xander’s and Spike’s. Most of the time, I can’t tell them apart from the actors voices. 🙂

And the writing- holy cow, I can’t even begin to express how amazing the writing is. You guys are crazy good with the scripts!!! 😀

Anyways, keep up the incredibly good work, everyone! <3

8. Some Guy says:

“P.S. Stand-out performances by Willow and Andrew, I must say ;)”

Awwwwwwwww yeah!!!

(poolparty)

outstanding to hear the show back in full swing amazing work everyone

10. Tranquillity says:

Congratulations on a grand start to the new season. I really enjoyed the first ep. I loved Andrew and Dru!!

11. RonnieSoak26 says:

It’s great to see Buffy between the lines is back It’s feels like it’s been ages since the last one
    listening to other audio-dramas just doesn’t fill the void

12. Susan says:

The episode was very well done, as per usual. 🙂 Andrew and Drusilla were the two who stood out for me. I love them!

13. cathy leaves says:

Finally, the second season! I was so happy to find out that the second season had started. The new characters are perfectly cast, and I can’t wait to see how the new story line unfolds. You guys are getting increasingly better at writing the dialogue. SOme of the lines written for Xander and Willow were perfectly capturing the characters. Thank you very much and greetings from Vienna!

14. LOL Demon says:

I can haz a Spinoff?

15. Laura/jkalderash says:

Am I crazy, or is there no link to the MP3? I know the player won’t work but shouldn’t there be a download link?

16. alex says:

I just wanted to give you guys a shout-out. I’ve discovered this podcast pretty recently and I loved it and while I was listening I kept thinking how cool it would have been if you guys did the same with the s2/s3 interval and there you go, my wish came true. It goes without saying, I’m really looking forward to the rest of the season in a *big* way. Thank you for doing this and doing it *so* well.

17. Terry Cooper says:

Hi! Great Audios! I’d like to help out if possible – I’m British, and currently playing Giles in the Slay Alive animations… Any roles available?